Blue CPG Teether - Chan
Blue Chan is the cousin of the famous Sophie the Giraffe, and is one of the three musketeers from Vulli Toys, Chan Pie Gnon. So what is Chan Pie Gnon? It is actually a play on the word Champignon, which means Mushroom in French! Chan is blue in colour, and is the big brother. Pie is pink and is the sister, and Gnon, the little one, is yellow.
Blue Chan is made from the same natural rubber from the Hevea Tree, and decorated using food grade paints, Chan is safe for your baby to chew. It has a small knob on the head, and is great for babies to nibble and soothe their aching gums. It even includes a squeaker!
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew.
- Chan is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Lightweight; well-thought design makes it easy to grasp with their tiny hands.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Chan makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Hand-made in Rumilly in the French Alps
- Age: 0 months and up