Pink CPG Teether - Pie
Pink Pie is the cousin of the famous Sophie the Giraffe. and is one of the three musketeers from Vulli Toys, Chan Pie Gnon. So what is Chan Pie Gnon? It is actually a play on the word Champignon, which means Mushroom in French! Pie is pink in colour, and is the sister. Chan is blue and is the big brother, and Gnon, the little one, is yellow.
Pink Pie is made from the same natural rubber from the Hevea Tree, and decorated using food grade paints, Pie is safe for your baby to chew. She has a two small, round ears on her head, and is great for babies to nibble and soothe their aching gums. She also has a squeaker that makes a happy sound when she's squeezed.
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew.
- Pie is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Lightweight; well-thought design makes it easy to grasp with their tiny hands.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Pie makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Hand-made in Rumilly in the French Alps
- Height: 12.5cm (5 inches)
- Age: 0 months and up