TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE PROVISIONS SET FORTH, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Web Site, you signify your acceptance of the provisions of zolibaby.com.sg. Terms and Conditions of Use, which follow below. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please do not use the Site and exit the Site immediately. babehause.com reserves the absolute right to modify the terms of this Agreement. As well as the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Web Site or products and services offered by babehause.com. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Web Site or products and services will mean that you accept the provisions and changes as made.
Please carefully read our Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to all contents of PRIVACY NOTICE, do not place an order.
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, babehause.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website, and you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- use the Website or its content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Websites or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extracting tools for any resale or commercial use;
- in any way download (other than page caching), tamper with, hinder or modify the Website, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of zolibaby.com.sg;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors as well as to make a copy of any order or Contract details.
Availability of Products
All items are in stock unless the message "SOLD OUT" or "COMING SOON" is displayed. Please be aware that, even if an item is in your shopping bag, another customer could still purchase it by the time you complete your order. You will be notified accordingly as soon as you attempt to proceed to “check out”. If the product you want to buy is out of stock, please contact us at email@example.com to find out if more quantities of that item are expected or whether you can place an order.
"SOLD OUT" signs signify that babehause.com will probably not be receiving more stock.
"COMING SOON" signs signify that babehause.com is expecting deliveries soon. As we process your order, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we will promptly inform you by e-mail if any items of your order turn out to be unavailable and will reimburse any sums that you might have paid as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days.
Unable To Deliver
If you are not at the delivery location at the time agreed and we are unable to deliver, the Courier representative will leave you a note with contact details as proof of the package’s arrival. The Courier Customer Service department will also contact you to set up a mutually convenient time, date and place to deliver the package. However, we might have to charge you for the storage and redelivery of the product(s).
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in anyway connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.