Yellow CPG Teether - Gnon
Yellow Gnon is the cousin of the famous Sophie the Giraffe. and is one of the three musketeers from Vulli Toys, Chan Pie Gnon. So what is Chan Pie Gnon? It is actually a play on the word Champignon, which means Mushroom in French! Gnon is yellow in colour, and is the youngest of the 3! Chan is blue and is the big brother, and Pie is the pink colour sister.
Yellow Gnon is made from the same natural rubber from the Hevea Tree, and decorated using food grade paints, Gnon is safe for your baby to chew. Gnon has a oval ring on the head, and is great for babies to nibble and soothe their aching gums. She also has a squeaker that makes a happy sound when she's squeezed.
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew.
- Gnon is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Lightweight; well-thought design makes it easy to grasp with their tiny hands.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Gnon makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Hand-made in Rumilly in the French Alps
- Height: 12.5cm (5 inches)
- Age: 0 months and up